Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Car came back from the dealer
View Single Post
post #38 of (permalink) Old 11-15-2012
Radioguy
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioguy View Post
This is like "two steps forward and one step back." I'd go look at the car. If you are satisfied with the paint repair work I'd take the car, and the stripes in a paper bag, and run. You must have had the stripes put on by someone you thought did it well, and I'd have them do it again (Give the bill to the dealership and hope for the best). I'd say bye to the "big free detail" and get my car out before they fouled it up again. Then, I'd look for a new service option for the future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by titusdrake View Post
today I was told that they messed up with the vinyls, so they ordered a second pair and r gonna try again.
I think you and the dealer would have been better off if you had taken the stripes somewhere else, at their expense - like the first place that put them on for you. Most delearships don't have the skills or talent to do "graphics work." Many will refuse or "send it out." Now they still have a chance to "really screw the car up." Dealerships are "like a box of chocolates."

2013 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Candy Apple Red, Auto, FRPP Tune, GT500 Axlebacks, KONI Yellow Sport (adjustable dampers), FRPP Front and Rear swaybars, Custom Removable 4 Point Roll-Bar, BOSS 302 Low Expansion Brake Lines, Roush side splitters, GT500 spoiler, Redline Tuning hood struts,18" Ford Chromed Aluminum Wheels (9R3Z-1K007-A), Michelin Pilot Super Sports - 235X50X18
2011 Mustang V6 Premium Convertible - Gone

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome