Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Decision on GT/CS or Ordered Mustang
View Single Post
post #20 of (permalink) Old 11-18-2012 Thread Starter
bhzmafia14
Rookie

So, I went up to the dealer yesterday afternoon and fell in love with car at first sight! This was my first time seeing the GT/CS in person and was amazed. The entire car (even the stripes) was sex on wheels. I took it for a test drive and it was crazy the amount of attention people was giving me on the streets.

To make a long story short, I ended up buying the car. I got the price I wanted after negotiating for about 45 mins to an hour. Luckily, its been really nice in Memphis this weekend and I've had a blast with the vehicle. I should have some pics up sometime tomorrow. I've been so busy enjoying the car that I haven't really had time

I called my other dealer and explained to him that I just was not happy with the service of the vehicle I ordered and wanted to cancel. He definitely understood and I'm sure they will not have a problem selling it when it comes in.

First mod will probably be tint and getting the Boss side exhaust with either a roush or gt500 axleback. Then, the eibach pro system suspension upgrade and the brembo GT500 big brake system upgrade.

2013 Ford Mustang GT/CS White - Bought on 01/19/2013 - Electronics Package, Comfort Package, Upgraded Shaker Stereo System, Roush A/B's

2013 Ford Mustang GT/CS Black - Bought on 11/17/12 - Totaled on 12/30/2012

1998 Ford Mustang 3.8L White - Flowmaster 40's, custom O/R X-Pipe, 19" Saleen wheels staggered set, more power/handling/acceleration mods soon (daily driver)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome