Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Help with Suspension
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 11-20-2012 Thread Starter
burke985
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YerBuddysPony View Post
Looks good burke. For what it's worth, I would definitely get the HD upper mounts from Steeda. They are a bit pricy, but when you see and feel the quality you'll know. You'll be really glad after you drive it once. I had to use the GT500 seats with the HD mounts (2010 Konis) and that worked out great for me. They are easy to change. Take a look at the pdf attached:
Just pulled the trigger on all the parts and i did add the HD Strut Mounts. Got a great price on everything with the black friday discount of 20 percent . Got everything for a total of 1098.00. Man im so happy i waited a little longer cause i really wanted steeda parts not Eibach. So excited i feel like a little kid who just got a new playstation 3. The Parts probably wont be here before i leave to go to work on monday so it will be a few weeks before i can get them installed but im counting down the days. With the discount i basically got the Strut mounts for 75 bucks, cant beat that...thanks Steeda for the sale and the great customer service when i called

Blower and stuff

622 whp and 545 wtq @ 8.5psi
AED Tune = Best mod of all

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome