Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Installed 55D springs, BMR lower control arms & Barton bracket
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-20-2012 Thread Starter
Gabe9195
Apprentice

Smile Installed 55D springs, BMR lower control arms & Barton bracket

And I love the springs and the LCA's, I'm not so sure I love the Barton shifter bracket though. It doesn't seem to have done much other than add some noise that's now more easily transmitted from the trans into the cabin.

The BMR rear LCA's and the 55D rear springs though, I love.
My wheel hop is gone and the car now sits level.
Exactly what I wanted

Got everything installed at Enhanced Street Performance in Sterling MA earlier today, and as usual they were professional and affordable. I've been going there for a few years now, and they've done a lot of work on my previous car, the '07 Charger, including replacing a blown motor prior to me trading that car in for the Mustang.

Now for the pics

Which one looks beefier? LOL

Right rear BMR installed:

Left rear BMR installed:

New spring on top, original spring on bottom:

New spring installed:

New ride height:
Only put about 50-75 miles on the new set-up so far, maybe they'll settle a little bit more ... so far I like what I see though.

'13 Mustang GT. Sterling Gray, 6-spd man, Recaro seats, Track Pack. Ordered 6.6.12, born 7.25.12, mine 8.11.12. Steeda Sports, Koni Sports, 2.3L Whipple, 3.25" pulley, ID1000 injectors, JLT CAI, JDM tune. 591 RWHP, 505 RWTQ

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome