Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Why can't I find 2012 Boss Wheels?
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 11-21-2012
JohnRichard
GT Member

I don’t know what you want to put the wheels on but if it’s not made by Ford Racing you are buying a copy or imitation Boss wheel…
But who would want an imitation wheel?… It would be like eating fake crab meat… kind of taste like crab, but you know it’s just turkey parts…

And this is as close are you are going to get.... it is the 302s wheel... like the LS wheel but not like the Boss Track Pack wheel...
MUSTANG BOSS 302S REAR WHEEL BLACK WITH MACHINED FACE | Part Details for M-1007-DC1910LGB* | Ford Racing Performance Parts

If I were to replace mine, this would be my wheel of choice sticking with the Ford Racing wheel…
http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts...KeyField=11825

I would trade my wheels and tires for a set of those plus the tires like a Nitto NT05…

I don't speak often but when I do, I don't have clue what I am talking about. I just repeat things that I once heard and do not repeat them correctly... My doctor told me it was an ID 10 T problem and it was incurable.
So when I reply to a post or add to a thread I just find the words elsewhere and copy and paste.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome