Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Installed 55D springs, BMR lower control arms & Barton bracket
View Single Post
post #16 of (permalink) Old 11-21-2012 Thread Starter
Gabe9195
Apprentice

Thanks everybody ... I love the new set-up, and I think I've gotten used to the Barton feel/sound already ... I put about 80 miles on the car today and loved every one of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonerSteve View Post
Your car looks great. I have been thinking about the 55D springs as well. It can be tough to notice the difference in pictures but would you say that the springs do a pretty good job getting a more level stance?
Yes, definitely.
I'm sure I'll have more pics in another few hundred miles and by then maybe they will settle a little more.

Hopefully by then the car won't be covered in snow ... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevegt2012 View Post
You might want to try the Energy Suspension shifter bushing. Firmer than the stock one with no increase in NVH. They have had positive reviews on here. I've got one myself, but still need to crawl under there and get it installed.
Thanks for that idea ... I had no clue that that was an option ... lol

'13 Mustang GT. Sterling Gray, 6-spd man, Recaro seats, Track Pack. Ordered 6.6.12, born 7.25.12, mine 8.11.12. Steeda Sports, Koni Sports, 2.3L Whipple, 3.25" pulley, ID1000 injectors, JLT CAI, JDM tune. 591 RWHP, 505 RWTQ

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome