Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 2013 Boss 302 Parts - Cooling Ducts, and LS Splitter
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 11-22-2012 Thread Starter
c_reber
PONY Member

Thanks for the links on the cooling duct kits, like Red Track mentioned, I do have a shop, and while the kit looks to be very nice quality, I'm sure I can duplicate my own kit. Certainly not going to be as pretty (and maybe not function quite as good) but will save about $300. I just need the actual fog light/duct plastic piece, so it doesn't look horrible LOL.

And I'm still not seeing a 2013 Laguna Seca Package Splitter. At Latemodel Resto, they do have the 2013 regular boss splitter, but not the huge laguna seca.

Tousley doesn't seem to have any 2013 parts yet (or at least cannot search for them).

Pic of the LS splitter.

Since it doesn't come installed at the factory, maybe one of the boss guys will sell thiers.

2000 GT. Track toy.
Stock motor, Maximum motorsports suspension, Cobra R wing, Stoptech brakes, TKO tranny, much more.
2013 GT, White, Track Pack, Recaro. SOLD
KW V3 coilovers / Whiteline UCA, LCA's & Brackets, F&R Swaybars, Watts link / Brake cooling ducts / Boss 302 shift knob / Steeda short shifter / .

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome