Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Mustang Must Haves
View Single Post
post #48 of (permalink) Old 11-23-2012
konabluev6
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YerBuddysPony View Post
Sure, in the early 70's, when I bought my first "muscle car," most of us would have loved to enjoy the little comforts we have now. That's not the point I was intending to make.

It's not the little "creature comforts," or lack there of, which I was referring. It's the fact that it's whined about on an "enthusiast" forum. It's this type of thread that gets to me; along with the mentality. This one is almost as bad as the "help me pick a color" threads IMO.
I totally agree. In my case its not that I don´t like all these useless creature comforts (well I do hate LED lights in ALL cars, especially the Audi style little LEDs in their headlamps) but for a Mustang, fine if they have them, totally not needed or missed if they don´t have them.

I have a V60 Volvo with all those "new" useless things, and in the end, I can´t wait til the weekend to drive my 03 Mustang GT which has nothing but power windows as far as creature comforts. The stereo started failing, so I just drive without the stereo on, and I looove to listen to my 4.6 rumble!

To me as long as its fun to drive, and its a Mustang with a V8, I could roll windows, have halogen headlamps, cloth interiors, etc...

You can keep the LEDs and even the xenon headlamps, I actually prefer the 10-12 regular halogens than the xenons...

PS I´m a 39 y/o "grey haired"...

A Mustang must have: BROOOOM BROOOOM...

2015 50 Anniversary Package GT
2014 Race Red Premium GT Convertible
2003 Silver GT
1981 Ford Mustang Fastback
1966 Mustang Coupe 289 4V
15 years ago 1984 Ford Mustang Hardtop

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome