Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 2011 Mustang Gt First Mod Recommendations? Every Tip Helps ;)
View Single Post
post #34 of (permalink) Old 11-23-2012
sai
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stang_chick808 View Post
Hey Guys,

I'm Rachel from Alabama, I just recently picked up a 2011 Mustang Gt. Long story short, I've had a Mazda MX6 that was a hand me down from my brother. It broke down the other day so I got a chance to pick up the GT that i drove by every day at the dealership.

Here's how she looked like when I picked her up

After looking around for proper forums this is the one I found. I'm looking to get something done to it but not sure where i want to go. Weather its something for performance or cosmetics first. So if i can get some opinions from you guys that would be great.

I have done some research myself and found this article Performance Modifications: Where to Start?

I'm also considering to lower the car but not sure which springs are good. What do you guys think of Eibach springs? I saw these on ebay for a decent price, its these ones here. What do you guys think? Eibach Lowering Springs Sportline Front and Rear Red Ford Mustang Kit 803050230997 | eBay

Should I change the shocks too or just use the factory ones for the springs if i go with it?

get jlt oil seperator and gt500 axlebacks

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome