Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Said Goodbye to the GT today......
View Single Post
post #29 of (permalink) Old 11-24-2012 Thread Starter
lup1024
PONY Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

[quote=tmacier;3275299]Nice! If I got the right deal I would trade my 12 GT vert in on a boss.....
How is the snappiness of the boss compare to the GT?

Enjoy!

Honestly can't make a fair comment as yet, as I drove it home from the dealership (about 15k), and it went straight into the garage. I had 3:55 gears on my GT and the Boss has 3:73's. That alone will make a difference for me. Was speaking to a few mechanics at the dealership and they said it was quite a different driving experience, so we'll see.

It has been around zero here, and the tires on my Brembo GT were like hockey pucks under 10C so I am holding off for a nice day (assuming we get one before spring). One thing I did notice in the limited driving I have done so far in the Boss is the car seems very tight--maybe it's the Recaro's:yelpleased:, but going around curves, changing lanes etc seems a touch more precise than the GT.

I must admit to a touch of pain saying bye to the GT--I had an absolute blast driving the car and whomever buys my car is getting one well kept beast!

A cool thing about the Boss is the reflective stripes..black in light and silver in the dark (when exposed to light)..make for neat effect.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0201.JPG
Views:	165
Size:	329.3 KB
ID:	167174  

2013 Boss 302
2012 Mustang GT Grabber Blue (sold)
401A, MT82, Brembo, 3.55, HID & Security, Electronics Pkg

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome