Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Xpipe or h pipe
Thread: Xpipe or h pipe
View Single Post
post #17 of (permalink) Old 11-25-2012
ryan 13 gt/cs
Apprentice

anyone have any experience with (or know any one) that can speak to the heartthrob H and flowpack system? I have been trying to research this...Heartthrob Mustang Flowpack Cat-to-Axle H-Pipe Kit (11-13 GT) 1029050 - Free Shipping!

Sounds like the flowpack mufflers would be better than the straight pipes to achieve the sound I am after. I also don't want to spend a ton trying to get what I want. I knew what I would get with the Borla's... i just wish they made an H system. I have only seen an X from them and most of them have the raspy I'm trying to get rid of.

EDIT: NM my Borla inlet tips are 2.75" and that is a 3" kit so it wouldn't work. I would have to find something different, maybe just an H pipe. Course most of those are all 3" as well.

DIB 2013 Mustang GT/CS, 3.55, 6M
Mods- Corsa Quad GT500 AB, Lethal O/R H, Lund tuned with N gauge, Koni STR.T, Steeda ultra light springs, J&M PHB, Roush side and rear splitters, 20% tint, Redline hood struts, smoke side housing, rear quarter tint, plasti dip faux gas cap and decklid, MMD tail light trim.

Ordered 8/10/12 Delivered 10/2/12 DD- 2010 Ford Fusion

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome