Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - What to do with $100-$150 cash
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-26-2012 Thread Starter
venom800tt
GT Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

What to do with $100-$150 cash

I have a $50 credit from CJPony to spend on anything and i dont mind putting another $100 from my pocket. Not sure what to buy though. I have almost all the mods I wanted. Only thing I was thinking was JLT oil seperator or car cover but i dont know if they are worth it. I do need a grill surround to get rid of my chrome one but I can plasti dip it for $15. Let me know if theres anything useful if not I'll go either lower grill or the grill surround to fit my Boss grill that I have.

Was thinking lowering spring (Frpp M5300K) but the harsh ride scares me (I absolutely hate rattle or road noise). Any feedback how those bumpstop/jounce bumper work for more ride comfort? LMS got them on sale im wondering if CJ would match their price.

Also was looking at the Barton 2 piece bracket. hmmm

13' Mustang GT 5.0L Grabber Blue 401a, 6spd manual, Brembo brake pkg with Boss radiator, engine oil cooler, Torsen differential & 3.73 gears. Back up camera with Navigation.
Mods - Flowmaster Outlaw, Roush front, side, rear splitter. Roush hood scoop + quarter window louvers, Barton 2 piece shifter bracket

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome