Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - What to do with $100-$150 cash
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-26-2012
Elite_Deforce
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by venom800tt View Post
Yea that just came to my mind last minute, which one you think is better the one piece or 2 piece?? Is the 2 piece worth the extra 30 bucks?? Btw do you have a go to shop that install the stuff for you or you do it all by yourself!! I gave up after spending 3 hours doing my axelbacks on a ramp alone, im mechanically retarded.
Haven't tried either so can't tell you.

I've done all my mods myself (and some with buddies) so far but I feel you. Installing my ABs was an absolute b*tch as well and I actually gave up on the first shot and only left the drivers side installed! The axle backs are indeed a lot trickier than they seem though out of all mods I've done so far.

Funnest was my front speakers. Nothing like parts that come off and on with no fuss (save the plastic behind the door handle).

-2012 Grabber Blue GT 6M Premium w/ Brembos, Glass Roof, HID security pkg, Rear Camera, 401a, FRPP GT500 Axle-backs, Front Pioneer TS-D6802R speakers, JHR bracket, Bondra clutch extension.
-1986 Mazda RX-7 GX - Fast Mirage 16" Wheels, Sumo Firenza 205/60R Tires, slotted brakes + performance pads. Otherwise factory stock.
-2008 Mazda Mazda3 GT Sport - Stock, 5MT.
-2004 Volvo XC90 T5 - Comfort pkg, safety pkg.
-1995 Infiniti G20 - Sold, Pioneer head unit, lighting mods, miss it dearly.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome