post #11 of (permalink) Old 11-26-2012 Thread Starter
jdnull68
PONY Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky View Post
jdnull68,

Let me know your order number and I'll hook you up with a 6% store credit for the orders you just placed. Shoot me over a PM once you get a chance!

Also, we always try to ship out orders the same day if they're placed before 5pm EST. So, chances are your orders went out immediately, but they will all arrive at the same time or one day apart anyways. You should be good to go once I credit you the forum discount code, then!

Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you, too.

Shane
Hey, Shane. Man, you guys are on the ball! The gentleman I talked to on the phone today already took care of this for me. I have placed 3 orders since Friday, and was just trying to make it easier on you guys for shipping. My shopping strategy leaves alot to be desired, obviously! But I was able to get everything I needed, and still get the best prices and discounts, thanks to you guys. I really appreciate everyone at AM. You guys have never done me wrong, and I will continue to be a loyal customer. This week I picked up the Precision Transmission aluminum pan, Lucas ATF, updated tunes for cat-delete pipes, CDC chin spoiler, Eibach springs, ...so much that I can't remember everything.

I've spent almost every dollar I've ever made on FAST cars, COLD beer, and HOT women. The rest, I just WASTED! 2011 GT auto, Race Red w/ white C-stripes/Airaid/BAMA/Steeda cat-delete/Heartthrob 3" catback & H-pipe/Hushpowers/UPR CA's/FRPP 3.55's & diff cover/Tint/billet grilles/CDC chin spoiler/GT500wing & valance/P.A. trans pan/ARP wheel studs/AMR 18x9/10. RACEDAY: RaceStars w/big n littles. 1/8 mi. ET- 7.63.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome