Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Will 12-inch subwoofers fit in a Mustang trunk?
View Single Post
post #22 of (permalink) Old 11-26-2012 Thread Starter
Ponyboy4
GT Member
4.6L Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Ponyboy4
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalman302 View Post
Loud as hell all the time???? Are you forgetting that any deck AND amp made in the last 10 years will have equalizer settings, and amp gain settings? That's 4 different means of fine tuning the output.
Well I'm pretty new to this stuff. Just wanted someone to assure me it wont always be like that. Thanks for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalman302 View Post
Either one will be enough for what you want. But for only $15 more the VR blows away the other one. (in more ways than the rms rating) You'd be stupid not to get the VR. Not to mention it is spec'd for a slightly smaller box.
Thats honestly what i was thinking. Ive watched videos on both a few minutes ago and the VR really hits when its turned up. Seemed to be better than the regular Comp in every video.
I just dont wanna be one of those guys that drive by your house at 3 a.m. with 150 db bass music playing...
Not for the innocent anyway. People who annoy me well... Maybe thats a different story.

2004 40th Anniversary GT - Sonic Blue, Daily Driver, Steeda Short-throw, SR Performance CAI, Magnaflow Magnapack mufflers

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome