Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Xpipe or h pipe
Thread: Xpipe or h pipe
View Single Post
post #30 of (permalink) Old 11-26-2012
jdnull68
PONY Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

[quote=nsadams87xx;3277580]You have Hushpowers, so they drone a little bit, yes? From what I've HEARD, anyway, that off road mid pipes without longtubes induces even more drone. Someone else might have better insight that me though so take it as a percaution, nothing more. Unless it doesn't bother you, of course.[/quote

Roger that. They drone around 2,000 RPM. Since I went to the 3.55's, it is much easier to drive around the drone (and everything else for that matter!) I want the few extra HP bad enough that I'm gonna try the catless system. Lower ET's is worth it... to a point. I guess we'll soon see how high my pain tolerance is soon enough! JD

I've spent almost every dollar I've ever made on FAST cars, COLD beer, and HOT women. The rest, I just WASTED! 2011 GT auto, Race Red w/ white C-stripes/Airaid/BAMA/Steeda cat-delete/Heartthrob 3" catback & H-pipe/Hushpowers/UPR CA's/FRPP 3.55's & diff cover/Tint/billet grilles/CDC chin spoiler/GT500wing & valance/P.A. trans pan/ARP wheel studs/AMR 18x9/10. RACEDAY: RaceStars w/big n littles. 1/8 mi. ET- 7.63.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome