Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Questions about tint
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 11-27-2012
Elite_Deforce
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT Gone View Post
What happens if you do roll down the window too early? I've always wondered about that. I was thinking about finding a way to cover up the window buttons so no one can accidentally roll them down.

I cant really find reviews for the place with the $99 tint, but the place with the $180 tint seems to have really good reviews and is normally mentioned on other car forums. There was another shop around here but when I was out looking for it, I just couldnt seem to find the place so I just moved on to the next shop.

So while $99 seems pretty cheap for tint (although its dye), would paying $180 for the metallic (hopefully non-dye) tint be a decent price?
This ^^^

I was thinking more about our pillarless doors and the automatic window retractor. Would this damage the tint? Also, someone convince me to do my side windows, I'm only convinced for the back 3.

-2012 Grabber Blue GT 6M Premium w/ Brembos, Glass Roof, HID security pkg, Rear Camera, 401a, FRPP GT500 Axle-backs, Front Pioneer TS-D6802R speakers, JHR bracket, Bondra clutch extension.
-1986 Mazda RX-7 GX - Fast Mirage 16" Wheels, Sumo Firenza 205/60R Tires, slotted brakes + performance pads. Otherwise factory stock.
-2008 Mazda Mazda3 GT Sport - Stock, 5MT.
-2004 Volvo XC90 T5 - Comfort pkg, safety pkg.
-1995 Infiniti G20 - Sold, Pioneer head unit, lighting mods, miss it dearly.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome