Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Questions about tint
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 11-28-2012
white rider
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT Gone View Post
What happens if you do roll down the window too early? I've always wondered about that. I was thinking about finding a way to cover up the window buttons so no one can accidentally roll them down.

I cant really find reviews for the place with the $99 tint, but the place with the $180 tint seems to have really good reviews and is normally mentioned on other car forums. There was another shop around here but when I was out looking for it, I just couldnt seem to find the place so I just moved on to the next shop.

So while $99 seems pretty cheap for tint (although its dye), would paying $180 for the metallic (hopefully non-dye) tint be a decent price?
to make sure i didn't roll down the windows i put a thin piece of cardboard over the window switches and then taped it down with painters tape. I kept it like this for a few days, it looked like ****, but it was well worth it to make sure i didn't roll down my windows. Also you could just pop off the window switch cover and unplug the wiring harness so there isn't power to the window switches and they wont work.

2012 v6 white, base, performance package, borla ATAKs, 4 alpine type s speakers, 35% tint

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome