Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - So poll time pay off vs mod who does what
View Single Post
post #64 of (permalink) Old 11-28-2012
skulls
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1993 mustang View Post
me personaly i choose to finance my car, not because i couldnt afford it but because i decided i would rather finance the car, make double and sometimes tripple payments and still be able to mod the car as i please. but being in the military i know exactly what i will make every month. it will never go up or down more the about $50 per month unless i get promoted. and i know i will have the car paid off before i leave germany. and at the rate im saveing money im pretty sure i will be able to reach my goal of 1,000HP before i leave here also.

and to the people saying if you cant afford to pay cash for something you cant afford it. i belive that is true for credit cards not investments like cars and houses.
while i agree with you...a car is not an invetment...it depreciates in value and thus is not an investment, if its paid off and holds value you could consider it an asset or if it had postive equtity then that portion could be an asset but not an investment.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome