Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - What Would You Do vs. a Drunk Driver? (HD Video)
View Single Post
post #23 of (permalink) Old 11-28-2012
slorydn1
SHELBY GT 350 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Talking

Pretty much what everyone else said: call 911 (or *hp if your state has that option), drop back and watch.

Between us being able to track your cell phone pretty much up to the minute at that point and our units having AVL we can vector them right on target without much trouble.

And with all that great video you shoot, my guys would pretty much have rock solid PC for the stop, and great evidence in court, too

I'm not gonna slam you for scooting by him, though I hafta admit it wasn't the best move. At least if he wrecks in front of me, he is still heading away from me and I have a better chance of avoiding him, than if we have to stop short for some reason I'm not real confident that he would be able to miss me.

Hers:2012 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Kona Blue Exterior/Charcoal Interior, 400A, HID/Security Pkg ,Comfort Pkg.
[COLOR="DimGray"][B]His: 2014 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Sterling Gray Exterior/Charcoal Interior,400A, Reverse Sensing/Security Pkg, Comfort Pkg SMR# 3635

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome