Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Keyless Keypad with matching paint?
View Single Post
post #30 of (permalink) Old 11-28-2012
Wildfire1
Apprentice
S197 Member

Just a few moths ago at my sons wedding we arrived at the reception building. I had all the camera equipment in the trunk and was in a bit of a rush to get into the reception so I opened the trunk, removed all the equipment and closed the trunk and as soon as I did it I said "where in the %&**^ is the keys?

Well this could have been a bad situation because were were out on a remote island and there was no one at 5 in the evening going to do a lock out but remembered I had installed the key pad and all I had to do was remember the code .
As luck would have it I got it right on the second try and that key pad saved the day plus a lot of embarrassment . I don't care what it looks like but I'm sure happy it's there.

2012/5.0 Candy Red Tint,Premium Convertible , Auto,Rapid Spec 401A,Electronics package,RR sensing,HID,Accessory package 6,Active Anti-Theft,Power code Remote,19" wheels,Cloth top, GT 500 axel backs,RTR rear difusser,Roush lower rocker panel splitters,RTR lower chin spoiler, stripe kit, real burl wood inlays,rear tail light frames,chrome billet stuff in the cab,3dcarbon "E" grill and electronic curb alert.

Check out our web page @ specialtyrepairs.ca

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome