Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Euro Sales of Mustang being questioned
View Single Post
post #31 of (permalink) Old 11-29-2012
C Green
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by replica View Post
I'm not sure why a newer model being "worse" than the old matters. If you like the older ones, buy an older one. If the new one sucks, it doesn't make all previous models before it disappear.
This is true, but I like to buy a new car every few years. I have been driving Mustang GTs since I was 16 in 1996.. this has made me an extreme Mustang snob. I can't even think of driving any other performance car..well except for dream cars ie. Ferrari and porsche. But since I am on a Mustang budget I would like to have a car I like out there available. I guess it is stupid to worry about, I am sure it will be a cool car. There is just that worry in the back of my head after hearing"euro styling" to attract a global market and "ecoboost" ahhhh, giving me nightmares.

2012 GT Premium, 6spd, 3.73 rear, Steeda shift bracket, GT500 ABs, tint, matte black OTT stripe, Boss shift knob and boot, MMD taillight trim, Infinity speaker upgrade
Previous Mustangs: 91 Lx 5.0 404 rwhp, 93 notch, 98 GTvert slow as hell,99 Gt, 2000 GT, 2001 GT, all manuals and all will be missed, mainly the 91 she was sweet.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome