Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - American Muscle Discount Code, Please
View Single Post
post #26 of (permalink) Old 11-29-2012
AMWill
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangkid9234 View Post
Curious shane. Can you use the forum discount code and a gift card code?
Unfortunately, you can't use a gift card and the discount code at the same time online because you can't enter two coupon codes for the same order. This is actually an issue we need to work out. If you do have a gift card and want to use the discount code, call into our Customer Service Team @ 866.727.1266, so they can do both for you. If you happen to talk to one of the newer CS members and they are not aware this can be done, just ask for a supervisor and let them know I said it can be done. They'll contact me if there's any issues and we'll get things squared away!

Shane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltydawg View Post
Did you get my email Chris?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
We did get your email! Our Customer Service Manager is going to review the recorded calls and see what happened here. We're really sorry there is an issues to begin with, but I can assure you we'll get things straightened out.

You can expect a call sometime tomorrow, as well!

Shane

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRACER88 View Post
Thats very noble!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdnull68 View Post
Yes, it is! I had THREE different guys at AM offer to help with the discount, AFTER I had already placed some orders (I forgot to get the code before the orders because I was in a hurry).

Yes, they take good care of their customers. I hate to sound like a cheerleader, but...I give credit where credit is due. It is what it is.

And that's why I'm a loyal customer. JD

Now if I could just get them to sponsor me at the track...
Thanks for all of the support guys! I never get tired of seeing our loyal customers stepping up for AM. Thanks again for the shout out!

Shane

Quote:
Originally Posted by cal_gecko View Post
still waiting for a code
Hey cal_gecko,

I don't have any PM's from you at the moment. Who did you try and contact for the code? Either way, I went ahead and just PM'd you with our AFM 6% discount code. Enjoy and let me know if there's anything else I can do for you!

Shane

Will Levantovsky | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266 | M-F 9AM-9PM EST | Sat 9AM-5:30PM EST
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
Free Same-Day Shipping!
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome