Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 13 months in, I never thought I'd mod...
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 11-30-2012 Thread Starter
mdsbuc
Apprentice
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceofWill View Post
Grats on that first step. Don't be surprised when you slip and fall down the same slope most of us did. :p
Thanks! And thanks for the warning too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsargent09
Congrats! I want them but thy are so pricey! Those shouldn't void your warranty though so I wouldn't worry. If something goes wrong slap the stocks on and roll
Thanks also. I waited for what seemed to be a pretty good deal. I've got the old ones tucked away in my garage now, but wonder if there is a market for selling them. There's only 13,000 miles on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapfenstreich
You chose Macaroni Grill over "the German restaurant"!?
Normally I'd agree with you, aber der Parkplatz ist zu dort eng (tight.) I plan on having real Deutsche Essen next April in Osnabrueck, Dortmund, Duesseldorf, Muenchen, und mehr Bayern. Lecker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim13
I agree! What the heck! I'd have picked the German restaurant. Also, I just about had a stroke when you pulled into the parking garage. I couldn't believe you'd park your Mustang where any old raisin would try to wedge their 1998 Towncar into a slightly too small parking spot right next to you, and then try to get out with a walker.
Not to worry. Just driving through, hoping to get a little extra "reverb" from the building.

---
"Good judgment comes from experience,
and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."
Will Rogers

2012 Mustang GT Prem / 6mt / Kona Blue /401ABlack Seats/wGrabber Blue Accent /Comfort Package / Brembos / 3.73:1 LSRA / HID / Rearview camera / Nav
Mods: / Borla S Type axle back exhaust

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome