Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Euro Sales of Mustang being questioned
View Single Post
post #42 of (permalink) Old 11-30-2012
konabluev6
PONY Member

LOL... you see how thereīs always fans of each culture in other countries?

I seriously have to LOL at how passionate people get over the 15 model being worse than the current one when they HAVENT SEEN IT or DRIVEN IT

I will wait to see and drive it to see if I like it. If thereīs something that Mustang has been able to keep throughout these almost 50 years is its heritage. Will it have a V8, you bet it will, will it have a 4 banger or 6 banger, the 6 for sure, the 4 maybe. You donīt like the 4 cylinder, then donīt get it, its that simple. Maybe some markets will buy it.

I have lived through many generations of Mustangs (Iīm almost 40), I even love the ones that precede me (64 to 73). Of all the Mustangs generations that have existed, the only ones I definitely donīt like are the 74-78 notchbacks. The rest of them I love them... Iīve lived with and driven a 66, a 84, a 96, 03, an 81, a 10... you would be amazed at how "similar" they are in the way they feel and drive.

I think that if the current model is awesome, I donīt see why they canīt make the next generation better.

2015 50 Anniversary Package GT
2014 Race Red Premium GT Convertible
2003 Silver GT
1981 Ford Mustang Fastback
1966 Mustang Coupe 289 4V
15 years ago 1984 Ford Mustang Hardtop

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome