Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - So poll time pay off vs mod who does what
View Single Post
Elite_Deforce
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skulls View Post
i agree they exist and it's awesome for them to be able to do that....but every one i come in contact with that refuse to use credit aka penny pinchers...is always f---cking doom & gloom, when someone talks about using credit...it's the sky is falling, don't ruin your life, oh the horror!!!! it gets old...credit used wisely is fine and can be a good thing.

if i told you, that i could give you a 100% return on a million dollars in 2 years (and for the sake of arguing, it would be 100% full proof and it would happen), but i needed the money today and the only way you could get that was to take out a loan for 1,000,000.00 and pay 300k in interest, so when its all said and done, you made 700k for taking out a loan...would you not take out the loan?

granted we are talking cars here and there is no appreciation in them, but people who finance them, its their hobby..some people golf, some people travel, or gamble...i finance my car pay my interest on it because its my HOBBY and thats what i spend my money on. To have a car i love to spend countless hours in and gets me to my job where i earn my paycheck...

so i choose to have a nicer car with my disposeable income, instead of spending that on a movie, or a new chair for my house...its all relative, you dont see the point, fine...i dont see the point in hoarding money and driving around a beater car (because outright i couldnt afford a new car...so i choose to pay a little extra in order to have a bad ass car)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Preaching to the choir here. I put everything but my car on credit.

-2012 Grabber Blue GT 6M Premium w/ Brembos, Glass Roof, HID security pkg, Rear Camera, 401a, FRPP GT500 Axle-backs, Front Pioneer TS-D6802R speakers, JHR bracket, Bondra clutch extension.
-1986 Mazda RX-7 GX - Fast Mirage 16" Wheels, Sumo Firenza 205/60R Tires, slotted brakes + performance pads. Otherwise factory stock.
-2008 Mazda Mazda3 GT Sport - Stock, 5MT.
-2004 Volvo XC90 T5 - Comfort pkg, safety pkg.
-1995 Infiniti G20 - Sold, Pioneer head unit, lighting mods, miss it dearly.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome