Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Happy Birthday to My Mustang
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 12-02-2012
daustin
PONY Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by slorydn1 View Post
Today is December 2nd. My mustang's build was completed December 2, 2011, and it is officially 1 year old today.

Of course, it was another 13 days before it arrived at the dealership and we picked it up, but what does that matter, right? It took all of us a few days to get home from the hospital, too:p

Unfortunately, my Mustang is spending its birthday sitting in the back parking lot here at work, and not out on the road feasting on some rice (my current view of my car):
But at least it got to play getting on the freeway on the way in this morning, and it will be getting some quality back road time on the way home when I get off this evening.

SO, Happy Birthday to my Mustang

:celebration:
Our cars share the same birthday! This thread got me thinking, so I looked at my window sticker for the build date. Low and behold, it was December 2, 2011...

2016 Mustang GT 401a, 6A, Magnetic Metallic, Nav, Shaker Pro, 20" SVE Series 3's, Steeda CAI, Corsa Sports, BMR SP080 Springs, BMR Caster/Camber Plates, JLT Catch Can, Redline Hood Struts.....

2014 Mustang GT 400a, 6M, Recaros, 3.73's, 19" Drifts, electronics/nav., Kooks A/B's, AED Tune /Steeda CAI/BBQ Igniter Tick... SOLD

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome