Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - What race helmet do you wear and recommend?
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 12-04-2012
Fabulozzz
PONY Member

i have been using the AR-10 II SA2010 Helmet since august 2011 and just love it. Paid $300cdn for it. I wanted to spend around $200, but after trying a few helmets on my big head, i found the sweet spot with the HJC. I think it is worth every penny. You can remove the lining to clean it and HJC even sells replacement parts. This is not a cheap helmet. I got mine in white, the black one cost extra.

I got my helmet from a performance & racing shop. I would suggest that you do not order online unless you have already tested the helmet you are buying because we all have different heads and needs.

Canadian 2012 V6, MT, Perf.White Pony Package (3.31 gears). Koni Sport Shocks & Struts. Steeda Sport Springs w/HD Mounts, Route 66 SpeedShop 55D rear spring kit. Boss 302 Strut Tower Brace. BMR Adj PHB. BFG G-Force Sport Comp2. Pioneer TS-D6802R Front SPeakers, Clarion 80W/Ch Amp. JL Audio 8 Inch Sub And 175W Amp. GT500 Steering Wheel. 2012+ Tilting Headrests

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome