Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - What race helmet do you wear and recommend?
View Single Post
post #17 of (permalink) Old 12-04-2012
Fabulozzz
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT Gone View Post
Do you think this helmet would last me a good 5-8 years or so? Do you have any sort of complaints with the helmet, even the littlest one? I was previously thinking about getting white since with the dark smoke visor it would match my car in a way, but I've been considering getting the black to match my rims and a blacked out look is pretty sweet anyway. Just not sure about it being rubber.. Not sure why they didnt make it glossy black but for a helmet like that, I'd get over it fairly quickly.

Any little problems with it? I just want to get an idea of these helmets and know for the most part, what to expect.
i am not worried about longevity since the lining and pads are fully removable and easily replaced. Also being a SA2010 certified helmet, you are not likely be refused at any event, not because of your helmet at least.

I bought my HJC helmet in white because it was cheaper then the black one. But that black helmet is beautiful. My helmet matches my Perf White V6 though :-)

So no complaints, no issues. That helmet gets more confortable everytime i wear it. And since it is SA2010 certified, it can also be used for karting, car with a roll bar or a motorcycle, most motorized sports.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ASE 17 sept - pret a partir.JPG
Views:	143
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	167714  

Canadian 2012 V6, MT, Perf.White Pony Package (3.31 gears). Koni Sport Shocks & Struts. Steeda Sport Springs w/HD Mounts, Route 66 SpeedShop 55D rear spring kit. Boss 302 Strut Tower Brace. BMR Adj PHB. BFG G-Force Sport Comp2. Pioneer TS-D6802R Front SPeakers, Clarion 80W/Ch Amp. JL Audio 8 Inch Sub And 175W Amp. GT500 Steering Wheel. 2012+ Tilting Headrests

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome