Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Aftermarket Shift Knobs. Do they all look goofy?
View Single Post
post #44 of (permalink) Old 12-06-2012
Gabe9195
Apprentice

Got my EPCO knob installed today and so far I really like it. Shifting is a little different, toward the "more fun" category

It's solid white, 2 1/8" size, and I was fairly happy to have previously-purchased an adapter, otherwise it would've looked horrible with the huge space in-between the shifter boot and the shifter knob (see pictures below)

Now, as far as to why that spacer/adapter looks the way it does: I bought it anodized black and was in the process of polishing it myself, but after a couple of days of working it with my Dremel, I got busy with other stuff and never finished it. It looks kinda ghetto, but OK enough for me, for now. Eventually I'll remove it and finish the job.

Now, for the pics:

'13 Mustang GT. Sterling Gray, 6-spd man, Recaro seats, Track Pack. Ordered 6.6.12, born 7.25.12, mine 8.11.12. Steeda Sports, Koni Sports, 2.3L Whipple, 3.25" pulley, ID1000 injectors, JLT CAI, JDM tune. 591 RWHP, 505 RWTQ

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome