Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Any Mustang Owners Use Optimum No-Rinse?
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 12-08-2012
32Fountain
PONY Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

I have been using OPTIMUM NO RINSE WASH & SHINE since April. I was very skeptical at first since I have a black car. This product is unbelievable. I could not be more pleased with the results it delivers. I can understand why people would not believe it will work as I didn't believe it either until I tried it. I love the fact that I can wash my car in the garage. It doesn't matter if it is hot and sunny, raining or freezing outside. My garage is attached to the house so it never gets too cold or too hot to wash a car. The key is to use a large microfiber wash mitt using plenty of water and a large microfiber drying towel to dry the car. Two gallons of water and two capfulls of this priduct is plenty to wash my 2011 Black GT. I will be reordering very soon.

2014 GT 5.0 Premium (Ordered 2/1/2013, received 3/20/2013) 6A - 401A premium trim - Steeda CAI - (Mike Rousch) SCT Dynojet custom tune - Lethal offroad H-pipe - J&M LCA's - BMR relocation brackets - Circle D 5C converter - DSS aluminum drive shaft - front sway bar delete kit - stock mufflers - and a stock 3:15 gear. Best pass so far - 60 ft. 1.577, 1/4 mile e.t. 11.567, mph 117.22.

(Traded in on new 2014)
2011 GT 5.0 Premium - Black - 6M - 3:73 gear

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome