Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - What tint brand/manufacter do you use?
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 12-08-2012 Thread Starter
GT Gone
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyhoundman View Post
I have had Llumar on my cars since the mid 90's never had a problem with the film, currently have 38% on the front and 28% on the back.
Which kind of tint did you get by llumar? The one they offered to me was the metallic one, which I am a little against because I don't want any worries whatsoever about signal interference. Do you have any pictures of your tint that you can post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosbor View Post
Im in canada, we have no specific laws about how dark tint can be, pretty much officer discretion. Never had a problem with mine, ive got a buddy running 5 percent limo tint all around and hasnt had a problem either. I guess it depends how the cops are around you, and whether they enforce the tint laws much as to how dark you want to go. Have you ever checked out the tint american muscle has? im not sure what kind it is but maybe you could order the darkness you like and have it installed somewhere
Really? Well Canada did a job well done with their tint laws then.

And I've checked out their tints on American muscle, but didn't they only have 5%? And I think if I do that and had someone else install it, I don't think I'd get it warrantied, would I?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That good ol' red (Boss 302), white (GT/CS) and blue (5.0)!
2008 Mustang GT/CS: 5 speed | FRPP 4.10 Gears | Bama 93H Tune | Magnaflow Magnapacks | Bassani O/R X Pipe | Airaid CAI | MGW | J&M LCAs | Saleens 19x8.5

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome