Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - My experience with DiabloSport and the Intune.
View Single Post
5LITER_MUENSTER
PONY Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangChris810 View Post
FYI Diablo Dan said they are working on getting a Wideband PID working on the Intune. I guess it works on the Trinity, so it shouldn't be too long.

UPDATE:

I went ahead and removed the ORH pipe's from my car. The ORH pipes are just too much for me. I live in a quiet neighborhood and on a cold morning start it's just too loud for my taste. FYI they will be for sale later today in the classifieds if anyone is interested. I'll cut a deal. I just need them out of my garage at this point.

I'm installing the Diablo "93 Octane Airaid Performance" tune to try that out later. Had some problems with Bama and to be honest, now that I don't run a ORH pipe I don't really need their custom tunes. I'll post back later my thoughts on the Diablo tune. It's the most aggressive/highest performing tune the unit offers. Website says 25HP/27TQ.
Can't wait to hear your opinion with the airaid tune

2013 Deep Impact Blue Metallic MT-82 401a
DiabloSport in tune - AirAid CAI - SVT GT500 AB - Ford Racing P springs - Forgestar F14 - Roush rear/side splitters - Stillen chin splitter - CS Fascia conversion - LED fog delete - 2 much 2 list.... Official mod addict: D

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome