View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 12-09-2012
412horses
GT Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim13 View Post
There isn't even enough room for one big guy in a Mustang. Sometimes, I feel like I'm wearing the car, instead of getting inside of it. Sort of like an Iron Man suit on wheels....... But, I knew this fully before I bought the car, and I'm not complaining. The car is a hoot to drive, and I'll sacrifice a lot of things for that driving experience.

Tim
That's funny, one of the big factors in deciding to buy both my '09 and '12 Mustangs was the fact that they fit good. Big-framed 6 footer here, who (call me crazy) likes driving in a relatively upright seated position.

You want to try on a really snug fitting car, slip into a few of the "sporty" rice-powered models the next time you go to a new car show.

As to the OPs few hundred pound variance, aren't those weights always based on only having the options standard for that model, and no fluids? It would be pretty hard to replicate that in the real world.

Scott | 2012 GT Premium Coupe • Performance White • 6R80 • HID • 64M Wheels • Ford All-Weather Pony Mats & Trunk Liner • GT500/GT Rear Mud Flap Set • Ohio's Horses License Plate • Raxiom Aero Tails

If you love your dog, get a microchip, they really work! My lost dog was back home in just under 24 hours thanks to the good citizens who called the county and the microchip that told animal control exactly where he lived.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome