Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - My experience with DiabloSport and the Intune.
View Single Post
post #114 of (permalink) Old 12-09-2012 Thread Starter
MustangChris810
GT Member

Ran the Diablo "93 Airaid Performance" tune today. I adjusted the rev limiter to 7300 because that's all I need to get through the 1/4 mile if I ever make it back to the strip. Anyway, I like it. The car runs great, idles well, NO pinging anywhere in the RPM band. Nothing bad to say about the tune! The only thing I wish it did was get rid of the skip shift. I hate skip shift. I might just have to search AFM and find out how to unplug it that way it's just gone no matter what. I put about 40 miles on the car today with this setup and I like it! The Airaid intake let's a nice growl out from under the hood too. It's funny because it's not exhaust noise, it's engine noise and it sounds soooooo good. I'm completely satisfied thus far with the stock exhaust and the Intune/Airaid combo.

Good job Diablo! For a "canned tuner" this thing works well. Now just disable the skip-shift on 2011-2012 Mustang GT's and the Intune will be about perfect

2014 Mustang GT/CS - Coupe
Sterling Gray
Manual Trans
Glass Roof
Navigation
Comfort

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome