Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 129 Doesn't Feel Like 129
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 12-10-2012
elsuave
PONY Member

the fastest i been was doing 187mph. i was the passenger in a 96 impala ss 3 people riding. The only thing done to it that i know was a pcm flash tune,mildly built trans and a ghetto cold air intake. that was freaking scary. i was getting tunnel vision pinned to the seat. me and 2 buddies of mine were going to this big party in NIU. normal driving wourld take us about 1hr 30 mins from the start of the expressway total of maybe 4 tolls.we did exactly 59mins to the off ramp in dekalb il. on the way back we did the same thing but we made a record of 58 mins lol. that car now has a carb big black. In my mustang so far about 105mph.

names Alex
2013 premium GT race red, order 3/23/12 ,doa 5/3/12
roush axle backs,pypes x pipe,resonator deletes, jlt oil catch can,20% tint, sr pc blk strut tower bar, painted engine bay and airaid cai, 93R] Bama tune, full roush splitters,cs rear diffuser,stillen gen 1 chin splitter, am black billet hidden fog light grille.Ford p springs, koni Orange struts, shocks, gt500 mounts, eibach sways, umi lca+reloc brak, 19x9.5 sve pc gloss blk wheels, cooper ra3 275/40/19 tires

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome