Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Another chip in the DS InTune pile (review + Airaid CAI)
View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 12-10-2012 Thread Starter
csbassplayer200
Apprentice

Update: Went through my first tank, and it seems there might be merit to the "increased MPG" claim on these products. First tank according to the guage was at 28.5mpg (29.5 hand calculated, guage is usually off by .5-1mpg). This is up from 26.5-27.5 that I usually got for the first 6k miles. No driving habit changes (other than a hard romp or two ), about 85% freeway miles to and from work. I will say that I usually used 87 octane and now I'm using 93. (for full disclosure). I wonder if this will hold up. For someone like me who drives 100 miles a day to and from work this actually might actually mean something. Will update after another few tanks.

2013 V6 Base, Manual transmission, 101A (tape stripe delete), in the ultra seductive color known as Deep Impact Blue. Airaid CAI, Diabolosport InTune 93 octane canned tune, 3D Carbon Gt500 spoiler, Roush window louvers, Flowmaster Force II Axlebacks. Proud owner since 08/01/2012

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome