Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Traded my Mustang GT in for a 12' Camaro SS L99 Auto
View Single Post
post #53 of (permalink) Old 12-12-2012
randeez11
BOSS Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0ben View Post
Some asked for pictures so I provided.
This is an open forum and I'll do as I please(within the rule set). Of course people have a right to their opinion, hammer away if you must....
In the end I don't care what people say this car is the SH*t!

The problem with threads like this is people see a couple posts with pics of camaros without reading the whole thread and start blasting. Many post ignorant comments without have even driven an auto Camaro SS...

True auto enthusiast respect performance no matter who the manufacture is...
Agreed ! I could never understand how some people can be so narrow minded. A lot of my friends are die hard Chevy guys. They go out of their way to insult anyone who drives anything else.
And i surmise from what is going on here,the Ford camp is well represented in that fashion as well.
I go to a lot of car shows and Ill give credit where its due. A nice car is a nice car. Regardless. Again, to coin a phrase "people are funny"

2011 GT. Grabber Blue. Procharged. 3:73 manual.Billit LCA's. Corsa Extremes. GT 500 wheels. Racemaster DR's. T-56 Tremec. Dynotech DS . Centerforce DF. American Racing headers/high flow cats 560 rwhp.Donny Walsh tuned

2012 Pony Package. Race Red.3:31 automatic.BBK longtubes and catted X.FRPP Sport axlebacks. BBK throttle body. Dynotech DS. Brembo wheels and tires. Strut tower brace. Airraid CAI. Bama tuned.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome