Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Which GT Premium would you choose?
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 12-13-2012
JohnRichard
GT Member

Choice 2:

If I do this buying a mustang all over again mine would be simple…
300a, Automatic, Brembo brake option, 3.55 gears, color doesn’t matter, GHG just for giggles… Brake package, just in case I want to road race the car…
Cheaper car, extra money would be spent on FRPP 624HP blower kit… Change the pulley and throttle body, CAI and custom dyno tune… For another 1200 more, replace LCA, UCA and bracket and upgrade to aluminum drive shaft 2k for drag wheels and tires… Done… 10 second car at altitude.
Cost, less than 43K… if you want to change the sound… another what 600 for axel backs…

What I have in the Boss… A ton spent on Tune, CAI, Throttle Body, Headers to and Axel Backs, 430 Rear Gears, Aluminum Drive Shaft, LCA, UCA and Bracket and MGW shifter, drag wheels and tires… All to run low 12’s at altitude… Around 48K

hindsight really sucks

I don't speak often but when I do, I don't have clue what I am talking about. I just repeat things that I once heard and do not repeat them correctly... My doctor told me it was an ID 10 T problem and it was incurable.
So when I reply to a post or add to a thread I just find the words elsewhere and copy and paste.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome