Hi all from Finland,
I'm new in forum so now you all have a good chance to laugh my finnish style english. Anyway, wanted to show how I decided to build some stereo systems.
I used back seat delete kit as a table for amplifiers and power equipments. With this plan I now have still some room in trunk for stuff as bags etc. Half way in trunk and interior is now two separate subwoofer box.
Now I'm using:
- Alpine IVA-520R head unit (not satisfied completely, the operating system is not as good as I hoped it to be)
- Alpine PXA-H100 processor (good for basic work)
- Alpine HCE-C115 camera
- Ampire AMT 070 touch screen
- Optima battery
- Stinger 5f capacitor (is this written right?)
- AIV RCA cables
- AIV fuse box
- Brax Nox 28 tweeters (love these, very fine clean voice)
- Brax Matrix 6.1 mids
- Brax Matrix 10.1 subs
- Brax Volt meter @ dashboard
- Helix P200 Precision (for subs)
- Helix P400 Precision (for tweet and mid)
- Dynamat, a lot!
Please check the pics
Cabin and head unit http://www.webneverdie.com/hez/wp-co...2012/10/10.jpg
Back seat delete kit and subwoofers http://www.webneverdie.com/hez/wp-co...2012/10/16.jpg
Thank You for watching!