Joined: Feb 2013
Location: Colorado Springs # So Cal
The dealer is wanting me to come in monday morning before I leave for Colorado to try to duplicate it. In the previous posts I saw the thing about stalling it in 3rd and then restart it and accelerate to 40 while making a sharp turn. Is that what made yours duplicate it? Just want to make sure before I get down there... thanks
The dealer told me I could only get a rental covered for 10 days. After that I had to pay for it. They've had the car since monday and ive had a rental since wednesday. They are waiting on a driveshaft from detroit that wont be in till tuesday/wednesday for the rpm problem and then they are hoping to have an answer on the advanctrac issue as well. I leave for colorado this monday in my other vehicle and my wife and kids will remain here. They can't be without a car if this takes longer than friday. Can anything be done with this? Also, did you get my PM with all the requested info?
Thank you 11Red and Deysha