Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - which upgrade?
Thread: which upgrade?
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-03-2005
kscoyote
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nur_Stang
Ok guys i got a quick question for you, Im trying to decide betwwen getting new gears + t-loc or getting a UDP package. Im not sure which one i will see better performance out of. I drive my car 20 miles a day and my current specs are... 2001 v6 mustang (auto) 60,000 miles, K&N FiPKII, Dual Exaust, Cosmetics additions. I do like to drive my car preatty fast but im more concerned about the like 0 to 80 range. I travel on a highway very little but yet probally 5 times a month. And also with either of these enhancements where is a good location to go to because i dont really want no "Billy Bob Repair Service" working on my car. Thanks alot
Those oldtimers are pretty much the only people who can do gears, unless you want to pay 50% more for the dealership to do it.

Woe to him who builds his palace by unrighteousness,his upper rooms by injustice,making his countrymen work for nothing...Does it make you a king to have more and more cedar?Did not your father have food and drink?He did what was right and just,so all went well with him. He defended the cause of the poor and needy,and so all went well...But your eyes and your heart are set only on dishonest gain,on shedding innocent blood and on oppression and extortion. Jer 22:13, 15-17

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome