Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Future Mods Suggestions
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-04-2005
kscoyote
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeOfDoom
ya, i know the filter will be worthless when i get the CAI, i would only get it if i wouldn't get the CAI for a while.., anyways, thnx for the advice.

btw, how much $ would the P&P and the cam run? and how much HP should i be looking for from those?
depends on where you go.

Top places are moranav6racing.com, rpm-mustangs.com, and supersixmotorsports.com It's been a while since I've checked the prices, but I think it should be around 200 dollars for heads, and around the same for intake manifolds.

Cams depend on whether or not you get a custom grind, but they're $250 at comp cams. I think you can get a custom grind for a little better at one of the places above.

but it'd be cheaper with a local guy, most likely . ..

with a 3 angle p&p & cam, you should have around 245+ rwhp, which, around 275+ hp at the crank. with a 5 angle you may get 5-10 more.

Woe to him who builds his palace by unrighteousness,his upper rooms by injustice,making his countrymen work for nothing...Does it make you a king to have more and more cedar?Did not your father have food and drink?He did what was right and just,so all went well with him. He defended the cause of the poor and needy,and so all went well...But your eyes and your heart are set only on dishonest gain,on shedding innocent blood and on oppression and extortion. Jer 22:13, 15-17

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome