Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Accufab 84.5mm Throttle Body Installed
View Single Post
post #48 of (permalink) Old 03-06-2013 Thread Starter
burke985
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Mann View Post
Looking good Burke. Throw some LT's and a good tuner into the mix and lose nothing down low. Been rolling with my Boss IM going on two weeks and its been a win win win. Performance, MPG's, and lower RPM's at cruising speeds.

dyno pull after boss
Thanks Gmann, Nice Numbers!!! i wanted to go long tubes but i think my next mod will be a One Piece in a couple months and ill be saving for the rest of the year for a Paxton Kit. Im going to skip the long tubes i only really want about 55-575 whp when im finished i want to stay on the safe side when pushing the coyote, theres a good shop about an hour and a half away from me that can give me a good safe dyno tune for the NOVI . I know guys have more WHP than that but i want this engine to be able to take an occasional beating and have a long life. Then theres the Axelback battle again that comes with the LT. My setup is borderline too loud now and am considering selling or trading the Sports for some off the touring model FRPP or Borlas. I like the Steeda Axelbacks too i may consider them or buy them

Blower and stuff

622 whp and 545 wtq @ 8.5psi
AED Tune = Best mod of all

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome