Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 2002 3.8L V6 Intakes
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-04-2005
Monkey Boy
V6 Member
Monkey Boy's Avatar
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 2,579
You can get plastic CAI's from Demolet and K&N. Unless you have a supercharger, don't waste your money on the 70mm TB or the MAF. The stock pieces are already oversized for the V6 and adding bigger pieces will actually cause a loss of horsepower. Take the money you'd spend on those pieces and buy a tuner and an underdrive pulley.

Monkey Boy is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome