Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Problem with bigger injectors.....
View Single Post
post #17 of (permalink) Old 11-04-2005
kscoyote
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodstang01
Well I hope I will have more than 290hp at the end of the story. I have the complete exhaust system and a venom 300 module shipÖÖ But to be honest with I donít care if has 290 hp or more the only thing I care right now is to install the injectors that came with the kit, itís a waste if I donít use them, and right now I have them in my garage listening to our conversation. So I will try to put the comp chip that came with the kit. But after I program I have to change the injectors right away or I can wait a couple of days, or simply program the ship one more time? Thanks
the venom chip isn't configured for your system, you need to use the diablo chip, with the SC program.

you HAVE to use the 42 lb injectors with the SC unit. Otherwise the engine will blow.

After you have everything installed, including the diablo chip, take it to a dyno shop.

Sell the Venom chip, because you don't need it anymore.

Woe to him who builds his palace by unrighteousness,his upper rooms by injustice,making his countrymen work for nothing...Does it make you a king to have more and more cedar?Did not your father have food and drink?He did what was right and just,so all went well with him. He defended the cause of the poor and needy,and so all went well...But your eyes and your heart are set only on dishonest gain,on shedding innocent blood and on oppression and extortion. Jer 22:13, 15-17

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome