Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Problem with bigger injectors.....
View Single Post
post #21 of (permalink) Old 11-04-2005
kscoyote
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodstang01
I was reading the manual and the part regarding to computer ship says the comp is located in the passenger side of the car and I put it for the first time in the driver side. Do I have to connect the comp ship to the main computer of the car or there are other places where I can plug it in? What’s the exactly location of this device? Thanks.
dude, I don't knw what the venom chip is. It must be one of the cheap chips that fool the computer.

If it does, throw it away, because it can harm your engine.

The computer IS on the passenger side of the car, behind the footwell. There is no other place to plug it in. pull up the floor guard 1st, then you can remove the footwell. everything will become clear then.

Woe to him who builds his palace by unrighteousness,his upper rooms by injustice,making his countrymen work for nothing...Does it make you a king to have more and more cedar?Did not your father have food and drink?He did what was right and just,so all went well with him. He defended the cause of the poor and needy,and so all went well...But your eyes and your heart are set only on dishonest gain,on shedding innocent blood and on oppression and extortion. Jer 22:13, 15-17

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome