Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 1994 V6 Mustang.. Help me please
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 11-12-2005
kscoyote
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xx-cecil-xx
well at the moment i only have a new deck which is like 180 watts(45 x 4) and 2 new front speakers which are 150 watts each and then i am pretty sure they are stock back speakers... but i plan on getting a sub or 2 and a pair of new back speakers so id also be adding an amp... and thnx for the HP amount and also... what exactly does an underdrive pulley do ... i mean i assume it adds more HP but what exactly does it do to the car
I'm running a professional amp with 42% underdrivers, and I have no charging problems at all. THe head unit is 220 wats with 180 watt speakers all around.

In any case, it's easy to overdrive the alternator, and you'll still net a lot more hp than just about any other mod you do for under $200.

UD pulleys for your car are only 69-89 dollars depending on finishing . ..

Woe to him who builds his palace by unrighteousness,his upper rooms by injustice,making his countrymen work for nothing...Does it make you a king to have more and more cedar?Did not your father have food and drink?He did what was right and just,so all went well with him. He defended the cause of the poor and needy,and so all went well...But your eyes and your heart are set only on dishonest gain,on shedding innocent blood and on oppression and extortion. Jer 22:13, 15-17

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome