Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 2002 V6 3.8L Mustang Mods?
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 11-15-2005
kscoyote
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sLiPpY
would it help at all to get the NGK spark plugs? or is it not worth it :P
They're upgrades, but not worth much . .. The price is good, though. You can always get 'em cheap and sell on ebay!

I sold my stock air intake, my old open rear, etc on ebay . . .

auto dealers always want takeoffs to return cars to stock, and everyone's looking for a deal!

just charge $5.00 for shipping plus your cost on the spark plugs, and you'll probably make a little profit.

If you sell your old intake, charge 15-20 dollars on shipping, to make sure you recoup your money on shipping + box + gas, and you may be surprised at how cheap modding is.

I think I got 50 dollars for my stock intake + I cleared $5.00 on shipping and handling charges.

Total net cost to me after purchasing the new intake and selling my old stuff was around $90.

Woe to him who builds his palace by unrighteousness,his upper rooms by injustice,making his countrymen work for nothing...Does it make you a king to have more and more cedar?Did not your father have food and drink?He did what was right and just,so all went well with him. He defended the cause of the poor and needy,and so all went well...But your eyes and your heart are set only on dishonest gain,on shedding innocent blood and on oppression and extortion. Jer 22:13, 15-17

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome