Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Help! My stock handling SUCKS!
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-21-2005
kscoyote
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangFahrerin
Big surprise right?

Ok, now that I own my 99 stock 3.8 (ah freedom from the bank!!!) I have some money to put back into my baby. In case you didn't see my profile, I live in Germany and probably don't speak enough of the language to buy an upgrade by myself. I live in farm country, so there aren't a lot of English speakers in the area.

I also don't know anything about how to improve the handling. I've had her on the Autobahn and finally figured out where the governor kicks in, but I'm not comfortable driving that speed unless the road is straight. She handles like crap. Got any ideas where a girl can get a decent upgrade on the suspension, etc, without spending an arm and a leg. I have a manual transmission so I kinda' need both arms and legs!!! Hee Hee!

Please help me show these people who stare at my ride that she IS a mean as she looks!!!
THe biggest and best thing to do is get a rear sway bar out of a Mustang GT. After that, pick up some subframe connectors. After that, get a strut tower brace out of a Mustang GT. It will make a world of difference and the total cost should be around 175 dollars.

Woe to him who builds his palace by unrighteousness,his upper rooms by injustice,making his countrymen work for nothing...Does it make you a king to have more and more cedar?Did not your father have food and drink?He did what was right and just,so all went well with him. He defended the cause of the poor and needy,and so all went well...But your eyes and your heart are set only on dishonest gain,on shedding innocent blood and on oppression and extortion. Jer 22:13, 15-17

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome